Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The I Found Topps Fire at Target Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
My store got fire in stock today, I wanted to pull the trigger on two of the $70 boxes, save with the coupon and everything but I've got three big auctions ending this weekend that I really want, gotta pace myself

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
What you hit?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I went back and just bought everything and ripped it. I got hammered and now I remember how it feels... I hadn't ripped like this since I quit in 1999. Only got ONE Judge base and one of his Monikers. Here are some the lowlights:

Patch/Auto Willson Contreras /25 (one color)
Hunter Renfroe jersey /75
Jharel Cotton auto /75
Fergie Jenkins auto /75
Hunter Renfroe auto /500
Jharel Cotton jersey /110
Alex Reyes auto /420
Roberto Osuna auto /230
Carlos Correa jersey /75

Flame Benintendi
Magenta Kershaw
Green Chipper
Orange Correa
Orange Ted Williams
Orange Gary Sanchez
Orange Altuve
Orange Papi
[MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION] - you did better in your 8 than I did in all mine LOL Any interest in a trade for your Magentas?

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I went back and just bought everything and ripped it. I got hammered and now I remember how it feels... I hadn't ripped like this since I quit in 1999. Only got ONE Judge base and one of his Monikers. Here are some the lowlights:

Patch/Auto Willson Contreras /25 (one color)
Hunter Renfroe jersey /75
Jharel Cotton auto /75
Fergie Jenkins auto /75
Hunter Renfroe auto /500
Jharel Cotton jersey /110
Alex Reyes auto /420
Roberto Osuna auto /230
Carlos Correa jersey /75

Flame Benintendi
Magenta Kershaw
Green Chipper
Orange Correa
Orange Ted Williams
Orange Gary Sanchez
Orange Altuve
Orange Papi
[MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION] - you did better in your 8 than I did in all mine LOL Any interest in a trade for your Magentas?

What did you buy to get all these autos and GU? I got 4 of the 19.99 ones and 4 of the packs and not one gu or auto

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Sorry - got the Renfroe GU from a rack pack and the other autos and GU from boxes. I bought a total of four $70 boxes, two $20 boxes, and about eight rack packs.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I have bought 3 of the $70 boxes, around 10 blasters & a few hanger packs. Got my best card out of a blaster last night.
b72433c9246bd2773abcea235de02a76.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Still in need of the Canseco blue chip, onyx, orange, green purple and inferno (1/1) !

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I haven't seen a Target anywhere near me that got the $70 boxes in. This could be a problem for player collectors, since each type of packaging has exclusive color parallels of the insert sets. The blasters have the Gold Minted, the hanger packs have the Blue Chip, and the fancy boxes have the base inserts. There's potential down the line for some of these to be tricky to find, depending on how much of each type gets broken.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I haven't seen a Target anywhere near me that got the $70 boxes in. This could be a problem for player collectors, since each type of packaging has exclusive color parallels of the insert sets. The blasters have the Gold Minted, the hanger packs have the Blue Chip, and the fancy boxes have the base inserts. There's potential down the line for some of these to be tricky to find, depending on how much of each type gets broken.

I have only found blasters at Target stores around Minneapolis. I have bought 4 blasters and found the collation to be lacking. Across the four blaster, I found multiple instances where packs had the same three card sequence. So yes, out of 4 blaster boxes (28 packs) I have multiple dupes and some cards in triplicate.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts