Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The I Found Topps Fire at Target Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
This is getting mad hate on other forums, but the longer this goes with very few Canseco's popping up, the more I want them. I landed the base and the /25 so far. Interested to see what our little community thinks of these in a year or 2!

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
mouschi, I pulled this foiled Canseco:
328c0a8e101a0c06538a8fafa512efaa.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
My target had a bunch of packs and 19.99 boxes and about 4 70$ box with one auto per box.
I pick up a few packs and a small box and pulled some cool stuff a tun of parrellels
I did get the foil Aaron Judge rookie
sgsgsr.jpg
xfgrg.jpg

Last edited:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I like the set design, if my store ever gets it I'm buying some, maybe build the base set. Boxes look like they are turning a profit on ebay

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
I stopped @ a couple Targets on my way to work yesterday. There was none @ the first one but the second one had a bunch. 3-4 of the $70 boxes, about 6 blasters, and the loose packs as well.

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
I found a few blasters at my local Target yesterday and got one. The first card from the first pack was a base Aaron Judge RC and it was all downhill from there. And keeping track of all the foil versions is a headache. What's the point?

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
WHen I left my target last night there were 4 70$ boxes about 8 loose packs and about 6 19.99 boxes. I went back today and it was all gone :-(

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I found a few blasters at my local Target yesterday and got one. The first card from the first pack was a base Aaron Judge RC and it was all downhill from there. And keeping track of all the foil versions is a headache. What's the point?

That's what makes making a set all so fun

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
My two local Targets never got Fire at all.

I've noticed a lot of trading card boxes at my target haven't been worked out yet, I mean a ton, 10 or so, could have been a shipping issue. Hoping they get worked out soon, I know the Excell rep is usually there Friday, could be the same for yours.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I've noticed a lot of trading card boxes at my target haven't been worked out yet, I mean a ton, 10 or so, could have been a shipping issue. Hoping they get worked out soon, I know the Excell rep is usually there Friday, could be the same for yours.

One of them had a few cases of product marked for Excell sitting on a register for 10 days or so. I even said to my wife, I bet those cards are in there; she told me to just open them myself. I was tempted, but didn't want to be that guy. Anyways, turns out they were full of non-sports kids stuff (My Little Pony, Pokémon, ****ing fidget spinners, that kind of ****) and some Stadium Club soccer (which I haven't seen a single blaster move a millimeter off the shelves). And that's the Target with the better-stocked card section; the other one a mile up the road didn't even get most of that crap.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
My Target got some in recently. I don't know what you call them, but I got three of the $5.99 packs and two of the $19.99 mini boxes. There are four $69.99 boxes still there. Not sure if I should buy them and sell off the pieces to get some of my money back or stick with buying singles on ebay :)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
My Target got some in recently. I don't know what you call them, but I got three of the $5.99 packs and two of the $19.99 mini boxes. There are four $69.99 boxes still there. Not sure if I should buy them and sell off the pieces to get some of my money back or stick with buying singles on ebay :)

What you hit?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Finally, one of my Targets got some in, looks like they got just one blaster case. I bought 8, pulled a bunch of numbered stuff (best were Bregman and Altuve Magenta /25 and a Green Benintendi /199) and a Purple AJ ******* auto /50. The fact that Jim Edmonds in this set might make it one of the best of 2017.