Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The I Found Topps Fire at Target Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djmilhaus

Sep 8, 2014
Seattle
Some higher education there at Topps:
Fired Up: A college of images showcasing players and their raw emotions on the field.

Sorry I'm not really contributing to this thread.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
What in the world???? How come I've never heard of this?!?!!?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Does this come in pack? Blasters? I'm literally in a Target right now.

Nevermind, I've done.my reading. Boxes, value boxes and fat packs.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Ha, you're funny. Both my local Targets have almost nothing for baseball, except repack stuff. Plenty of Stadium Club soccer though! So much of it! Crap.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
My store didn't have it yet, usually stocks on Fridays, this set reminds me of an intense and modern version of Topps gallery with the art style. Kinda neat, depending on what my store gets in I might pick some up.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
One of my local Targets has a few Excell Marketing cartons sitting on a counter near the card section, and they've been there for a week. I'm guessing if this Target is getting Fire (haven't seen it in any so far), they're in one of those cartons.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Found a blaster & 12 hanger packs this morning. Didn't pull a single Pujols but did get an Aaron Judge base along with his moniker insert. These are nice cards and might be a sleeper set being a Target exclusive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts