Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Earn 10% eBay Bucks when you shop on the App, 8% everywhere else.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I didn't get the offer for the app. Maybe cuz that's all i use?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I wish it was like this all the time . I don't recall the last time I bought on eBay with my computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
didn't get the app offer either, but then again I don't use the app because it sucks ***. I can see a lot more info and in a better format with the PC so I have no problem perusing listings on the PC and setting up snipes.

I got 8% offer and already BIN'ed something I bookmarked.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I didn't get the offer for the app. Maybe cuz that's all i use?

Nah. E-Bay called me simply to say that they didn't like you. They say you smell of pickles.

I was like, wtf? E-Bay has never called me before. And how did they know that I even knew you? The dude who called me must be a member here. But then again, how do they even know what you smell like?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Nah. E-Bay called me simply to say that they didn't like you. They say you smell of pickles.

I was like, wtf? E-Bay has never called me before. And how did they know that I even knew you? The dude who called me must be a member here. But then again, how do they even know what you smell like?
Typically I'd call u a liar, but they called me today too. They didn't mention you, they just said Acuna is overrated and the Rockies are winning the wild card game

Members online

Latest posts