Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone up for an edition of the "Traveling Box"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricTownsend88

Jun 13, 2014
So how does it typically start off? Should one person step up with the initial box seeding? If no one else is up for it I could probably make it happen. I have some inventory that hasn't been selling and some really nice, rarer duplicates that could make for a good start...say the word and I can put in a couple hours this weekend to start pulling stuff!

"the word" :)

Dec 4, 2008
I set aside some time today and have a couple of boxes in the works. Will plan to make everything able to fit inside a medium flat rate USPS box. Should be a nice selection in there to choose from, and should be ready to go out either tomorrow or more realistically on Friday. On the plus side this is a great chance for me to de-clutter my office! Soooo...whoever wants to be the first recipient of the inaugural FCB traveling box, PM me your address! First in wins!! ;)

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Are we making a list of who is in or something? I don't trust ARod collectors so I wanna be sure there's some sorta accountability

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Dec 4, 2008
Are we making a list of who is in or something? I don't trust ARod collectors so I wanna be sure there's some sorta accountability

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Haha, well played. Speaking of which, why on earth did Fox cast him as part of the studio crew? Can't quite figure that one out.

Dec 4, 2008
Box is on the move! I saw the Arod (enfuego79) and Bagwell (timtom) collectors were on here so I included a 400CT box full of just those two guys. Hopefully some decent stuff they can use!

Tracking: 9405509699937030369367

EricTownsend88

Jun 13, 2014
chippercards - just got home from work to see the box on the doorstep! great stuff inside and such a fun idea for the community to be a part of! It looks like dano7 is next up; I'm going to add to the box from Chipper and sent it out to you monday morning. I just need an address to send the box to if you could PM it to me. Thanks for starting this thing off with a bang chippercards and hope everyone else will have a lot of fun with this!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Hope all goes well for this and it’s a success.

Please share what it is that you get from the box so we can all check them out.

Members online

Latest posts