Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone up for an edition of the "Traveling Box"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008
Can I be added to this or have you closed the entrance window?

Fordman
All are welcome! I think you will make maybe #6 or #7 at this point. If I knew this was going to get this much interest I would have put more effort in seeding the medium flat rate box. Tons of inventory I meant to go through for the package that I keep coming across.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
All are welcome! I think you will make maybe #6 or #7 at this point. If I knew this was going to get this much interest I would have put more effort in seeding the medium flat rate box. Tons of inventory I meant to go through for the package that I keep coming across.
I think we can all agree that we appreciate you taking the lead

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I would recommend either editing this thread so the first post reflects who is to receive the box and in what order and such. That way, it can have a one-stop-shop list of who currently has the box, when it is in flight to the next person, etc. I know that [MENTION=1934]steve-a-reno[/MENTION] started this thread so only he would be able to update the first post. But it also looks like he wasn't engaged to be a part of it or somehow it moved to [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION] Either way it's GREAT that this is started up!

I'm curious to see this happen again, and for anyone new involved here is an old thread of how this went in the past. Look at the first post in this thread as an example of how it was updated and such: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/120807-Box-O-Goodies-Who-Wants-to-Participate

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I would recommend either editing this thread so the first post reflects who is to receive the box and in what order and such. That way, it can have a one-stop-shop list of who currently has the box, when it is in flight to the next person, etc. I know that [MENTION=1934]steve-a-reno[/MENTION] started this thread so only he would be able to update the first post. But it also looks like he wasn't engaged to be a part of it or somehow it moved to [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION] Either way it's GREAT that this is started up!

I'm curious to see this happen again, and for anyone new involved here is an old thread of how this went in the past. Look at the first post in this thread as an example of how it was updated and such: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/120807-Box-O-Goodies-Who-Wants-to-Participate

It does make it that much more organized! After looking at it

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The box arrived safely!!!
May be tomorrow before I can go through it, but I hope to get back out on Friday. I need the address...... of the next victim!!

Members online

Latest posts