Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone up for an edition of the "Traveling Box"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Wizard, what’s the plan for the box when it arrives?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Depending on when it arrives it may be a couple days before I can even go through it (next week's work schedule is nuts).

After that I'm good with whatever. If [MENTION=5049]Waulk11[/MENTION] wants it and will PM his address I'll send it there. If not I'll send it back to [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION]

I've got about 15 cards already laid out to put in it to send on. Judging by the pics and video there is a lot of cool stuff in there. I was late to the party so I'm cool with sending it wherever chipper or someone else tells me too.

Last edited:

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Depending on when it arrives it may be a couple days before I can even go through it (next week's work schedule is nuts).

After that I'm good with whatever. If [MENTION=5049]Waulk11[/MENTION] wants it and will PM his address I'll send it there. If not I'll send it back to [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION]

I've got about 15 cards already laid out to put in it to send on. Judging by the pics and video there is a lot of cool stuff in there. I was late to the party so I'm cool with sending it wherever chipper or someone else tells me too.

Waulk11

Aug 20, 2010
Los Angeles CA

Pm sent.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
The box showed up today at my house. I won't be home until tomorrow evening to go through it though. I'll get it headed out to [MENTION=5049]Waulk11[/MENTION] Tuesday probably.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Got home about noon today and promptly got called in to work a night shift but I did a quick run through. There is some nice stuff in there. I don't know who put all the Bagwells in but thank you. You filled a bunch of base/low end insert gaps for me. I'll look through the rest of it tomorrow and get some pictures posted of what I'm taking and what I'm putting back in then get it headed on to the next guy.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
The Traveling Box departed earlier today for sunny shores of the West Coast. [MENTION=5049]Waulk11[/MENTION] it is headed your way.

I'm running out the door again today but I'll post some pics later.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Got home about noon today and promptly got called in to work a night shift but I did a quick run through. There is some nice stuff in there. I don't know who put all the Bagwells in but thank you. You filled a bunch of base/low end insert gaps for me. I'll look through the rest of it tomorrow and get some pictures posted of what I'm taking and what I'm putting back in then get it headed on to the next guy.

Awesome.

Sorry it took me so long.

Dec 4, 2008

For most star players I have at least a few hundred low end inserts and parallels on hand. For Bagwell I have a lot more after a nice mid-tier collection I bought a year or two ago. When the box started there was an Arod guy (enfuego) and a Bagwell guy (timtom) so I filled up a 400ct box with just those two...so what you saw were the scraps! ;) glad they found a good home.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Some pics of what everyone is finding for their collections would be cool to see.

Members online