Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone up for an edition of the "Traveling Box"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I would recommend either editing this thread so the first post reflects who is to receive the box and in what order and such. That way, it can have a one-stop-shop list of who currently has the box, when it is in flight to the next person, etc. I know that [MENTION=1934]steve-a-reno[/MENTION] started this thread so only he would be able to update the first post. But it also looks like he wasn't engaged to be a part of it or somehow it moved to [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION] Either way it's GREAT that this is started up!

I'm curious to see this happen again, and for anyone new involved here is an old thread of how this went in the past. Look at the first post in this thread as an example of how it was updated and such: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/120807-Box-O-Goodies-Who-Wants-to-Participate
Actually, I was ready to head it up. Thats why I started the thread. Wanted to set some ground rules like previous boxes to ensure steps were taken to make everything like order and procedures were clear and fair to all. Only had a few people say they were in. Made comments for mod suggestions and then the thread was hijacked and it was started. No list, no rules, just on its way. Kind of stinks to try to help start something on the site but it is what it is. I was just hoping to have some fun with friends.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Actually, I was ready to head it up. Thats why I started the thread. Wanted to set some ground rules like previous boxes to ensure steps were taken to make everything like order and procedures were clear and fair to all. Only had a few people say they were in. Made comments for mod suggestions and then the thread was hijacked and it was started. No list, no rules, just on its way. Kind of stinks to try to help start something on the site but it is what it is. I was just hoping to have some fun with friends.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Understand completely.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Well box came in yesterday. Holy moley there is a ton to go through and of all the stuff my favorite by far is this!
28d45c3f14e4b18c00d43c733a97ca1a.jpg

What the heck? Who the heck is this guy? The Modesto Nuts manager!
These are the rest of what I'm keeping some for my Modesto Nuts players collection, Yankees collection and some to try for IP autos.
Here's what I'll be adding
3b64b47029393bfcdca3556c2daaba2f.jpg

And [MENTION=9871]timtom[/MENTION] I creeped on your posts to see what you collect and found this one
49a18953c2939e1c933505efcf8a1779.jpg

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
[MENTION=9871]timtom[/MENTION] sent a pm. Need your address sir

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Members online