Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose Altuve wins 3rd batting title in 4 years. Becoming one of the all-time great 2nd basemen.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Altuve is only 27 years old and already has:

3 batting titles.
4 straight 200-hit seasons.
1,250+ hits in only 6.5 years.
Averages 40 steals and 40 doubles a year.
24 home runs in each of the last two seasons.
5 All-Star games

I knew he's been great the last few years, but didn't realize how incredible he's been overall. The early buzz his first couple years was mostly about how short he is. But he's become one of the all-time great all-around second basemen.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Even as he has been one of the absolute best players in baseball the last few years, and has gotten lots of attention this season, I agree that he hasn't gotten the attention from a historical perspective that he deserves.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Oh and before the Judge guys hold me in contempt of court, if he wins that would be completely legit. I just think the HR's will be the reason.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Oh and before the Judge guys hold me in contempt of court, if he wins that would be completely legit. I just think the HR's will be the reason.

He also lead the league in runs and walks, and beat out Altuve in OBP.

Great season by Altuve, but Judge deserves the MVP, even if the homerun numbers were a little closer IMO.

Members online

Latest posts