Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Bowman Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Man, more sick stuff!

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

I didn't know it, but apparently the young (18) Morejon has ace potential, according to MLB. Scouts say he has the stuff to be a #1 or #2 starter on the MLB level. I'll take it! :)

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I didn't know it, but apparently the young (18) Morejon has ace potential, according to MLB. Scouts say he has the stuff to be a #1 or #2 starter on the MLB level. I'll take it! :)
Yeah, i definitely keep my eyes on the Padres. I see their single A prospects here and triple A when I go to el paso

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Yeah, i definitely keep my eyes on the Padres. I see their single A prospects here and triple A when I go to el paso

That's great. The closest milb teams to me are 1. AA Jays Fisher Cats in Manchester, NH, and AA Red Sox Sea Dogs in Portland, Maine. I once saw Oil Can Boyd make a rehab start in Portland and his fastball sat at a cool 79 mph. He threw the entire junk yard at em though!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side

Very nice pull with the Morejon gold auto! Definitely has #1/#2 potential. Reminds me a lot of Allard with a similar projection too. 6'0-6'1 lefties that have low to mid 90's fastballs with good location and ability to hit corners, a plus curveball, potential plus changeup & considering their ages, an advanced command of the strikezone. In fact, now that I look at it mlb.com grades all 3 pitches + command exactly the same. Currently mlb.com has Allard rated as the #1 LHP and I see the same possible trajectory for Morejon. Only time will tell what either do at the major league level but their futures look bright.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Very nice pull with the Morejon gold auto! Definitely has #1/#2 potential. Reminds me a lot of Allard with a similar projection too. 6'0-6'1 lefties that have low to mid 90's fastballs with good location and ability to hit corners, a plus curveball, potential plus changeup & considering their ages, an advanced command of the strikezone. In fact, now that I look at it mlb.com grades all 3 pitches + command exactly the same. Currently mlb.com has Allard rated as the #1 LHP and I see the same possible trajectory for Morejon. Only time will tell what either do at the major league level but their futures look bright.

Great thoughts! Thanks.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire

https://www.baseballamerica.com/minors/padres-knew-quickly-adrian-morejon-was-worth-big-money/

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
3 teams in an HTA case last night: O's, Angels, Pirates:

Auto hits:

Akin bcp auto
Fletcher bcp purple ref auto /250
Fletcher bcp auto
Hays bcp ref auto /499 :grin:
Hinsz bcp gold shimmer ref auto /50

hays.ref.au.499.2.17bc.olss.JPG hinsz.gold.au.shim.50.17bc.olss.JPG FLETCHER.PURPLE.AU.250.17BC.OLSS.JPG

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION]

Just got Dbacks & Padres in a dual HTA case break: 9 auto hits....including a sick hit:

Auto hits:

Chisholm bcp blue ref au mojo /150
Duplantier bcp orange ref au wave /25 :D
Duplantier bcp auto
Duplantier bcp auto
Lamet bcp auto
Lamet bcp auto
Ona bcp auto :cool:
Paddack bcp ref auto /499

DUPLANTIER.ORANGE.WAVE.AU.25.17BC.OLSS.JPG DUPLANTIER.CHR.AU.7.17BC.OLSS.JPG DUPLANTIER.CHR.AU.7.17BC.OLSS1.JPG CHISHOLM.BLUE.AU.MOJO.150.3.17BC.OLSS.JPG

LAMET.CHR.AU.2.17BC.OLSS.JPG LAMET.CHR.AU.3.17BC.OLSS.JPG ONA.CHR.AU.2.17BC.OLSS.JPG PADDACK.REF.AU.499.2.17BC.OLSS.JPG PADDACK.REF.AU.499.17BC.OLSS.JPG

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Thanks. I was due for something of color of him, but I hadn't thought orange! :)
I tried trading for an orange on BO but guy was really trying to sell. That is an awesome break brotha. U had to make up for some stinkers with that

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION]

Just got Dbacks & Padres in a dual HTA case break: 9 auto hits....including a sick hit:

Auto hits:

Chisholm bcp blue ref au mojo /150
Duplantier bcp orange ref au wave /25 :D
Duplantier bcp auto
Duplantier bcp auto
Lamet bcp auto
Lamet bcp auto
Ona bcp auto :cool:

View attachment 74949 View attachment 74950 View attachment 74951 View attachment 74952

View attachment 74953 View attachment 74954 View attachment 74955 View attachment 74956 View attachment 74957

That orange wave Duplantier auto is droooooool worthy!

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire

I got the Morejon spot in a 20-case break of hobby starting tonight. Only 4 base and one ref au hit in the last 20-caser, so maybe more of that, or some color is due? We shall see...

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I got the Morejon spot in a 20-case break of hobby starting tonight. Only 4 base and one ref au hit in the last 20-caser, so maybe more of that, or some color is due? We shall see...
Is that HTA?

Members online