Thread: 2017 Bowman Chrome

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Man, more sick stuff!

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards
    I didn't know it, but apparently the young (18) Morejon has ace potential, according to MLB. Scouts say he has the stuff to be a #1 or #2 starter on the MLB level. I'll take it!
    WTTF/WTB: Looking for Red Sox cards I don't have of players from modern Bowman products. Always open to trade!

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmp1971 View Post
    I didn't know it, but apparently the young (18) Morejon has ace potential, according to MLB. Scouts say he has the stuff to be a #1 or #2 starter on the MLB level. I'll take it!
    Yeah, i definitely keep my eyes on the Padres. I see their single A prospects here and triple A when I go to el paso

Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Yeah, i definitely keep my eyes on the Padres. I see their single A prospects here and triple A when I go to el paso

That's great. The closest milb teams to me are 1. AA Jays Fisher Cats in Manchester, NH, and AA Red Sox Sea Dogs in Portland, Maine. I once saw Oil Can Boyd make a rehab start in Portland and his fastball sat at a cool 79 mph. He threw the entire junk yard at em though!
    WTTF/WTB: Looking for Red Sox cards I don't have of players from modern Bowman products. Always open to trade!

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmp1971 View Post
    Very nice pull with the Morejon gold auto! Definitely has #1/#2 potential. Reminds me a lot of Allard with a similar projection too. 6'0-6'1 lefties that have low to mid 90's fastballs with good location and ability to hit corners, a plus curveball, potential plus changeup & considering their ages, an advanced command of the strikezone. In fact, now that I look at it mlb.com grades all 3 pitches + command exactly the same. Currently mlb.com has Allard rated as the #1 LHP and I see the same possible trajectory for Morejon. Only time will tell what either do at the major league level but their futures look bright.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Very nice pull with the Morejon gold auto! Definitely has #1/#2 potential. Reminds me a lot of Allard with a similar projection too. 6'0-6'1 lefties that have low to mid 90's fastballs with good location and ability to hit corners, a plus curveball, potential plus changeup & considering their ages, an advanced command of the strikezone. In fact, now that I look at it mlb.com grades all 3 pitches + command exactly the same. Currently mlb.com has Allard rated as the #1 LHP and I see the same possible trajectory for Morejon. Only time will tell what either do at the major league level but their futures look bright.
    Great thoughts! Thanks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345