Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Bowman Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I got into 5 different group case breaks of 2017 Bowman Chrome tonight:

My spots:

HTA 1: White Sox
HTA 2: White Sox
Hobby 1: Angels, Pirates
Hobby 2: White Sox
Hobby 3: White Sox

Cases yielded a super auto 1/1 of Paddock, Harrison Bader AFL superfractor 1/1 relic; Bellinger RC gold auto /50, Trent Clark black 1/1 non auto, Banks gold auto /50, Lugo AFL auto /50, and a few color Diaz autos (green, blue, purple). There was also a non auto red ref RC /5 of Y.Gurriel and non auto red ref /5 of Brian Anderson.

I hit 9 autos:

Kopech blue mojo ref auto /150
Kopech All-America auto /199
Basabe blue mojo ref auto /150
Basabe chrome auto
Basabe chrome auto
Basabe chrome auto
Keller ref auto /499
Keller auto
Fletcher auto

Notable non autos for me:

Basabe orange shimmer ref /25
Basabe purple shimmer ref
Abreu, J. purple shimmer ref
Kramer purple shimmer ref
Quintana, J. ref /499

KOPECH.BLUE.MOJO.AU.150.17BC.OLSS.JPG kopech.ua.au.199.17bc.olss.JPG basabe.blue.mojo.au.150.17bc.olss.JPG
keller.ref.au.499.17bc.olss.JPG keller.chr.au.17bc.olss.JPG basabe.orange.shimmer.ref.25.17bc.olss.JPG

Here's the super auto hit, which is, again, not mine:

paddack.super.au.1.17bc.olss.JPG

Last edited:

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
What are the odds of hitting the Paddock super auto 1/1 on a break in Las Vegas the same night, and actually same time, that the suspected gunman named Paddock at the Las Vegas hotel shot 50 dead and wounded over 400 more? There is something eerie about it for me.

During the break last night, held in a breaker's house in Las Vegas, the gun shots were heard by the breaker.

Very coincidental and very creepy.

My heart goes out to those killed and wounded at the concert.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I believe Chris Paddack is the player in this release.

Well, that's good it's spelled with an "a". People were typing Paddock last night, so when I saw the gunman's name this morning, I was like... :shock:

In a way I'm glad I passed on Padres, even though I'd been on the brink of buying them for about 30 minutes before the break.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Got Red Sox spot on a hobby case promo win. Worst team to get, but got an AFL All-Stars Ref auto /150 of Moncada and a Benintendi RC blue ref /150, as well as a couple of Bogaerts refractors. Not bad. Might get into more spots in Nov. but too busy lately.

moncada.afl.au.150.17bc.oldp.jpg benintendi.blue.ref.rc.150.17bc.olss.JPG

Last edited:

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Fact. Add in the fact he gets along well with people

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Eckersley wrote his letter of recommendation for a frontline media position, I'm sure. But hey, he's talented. He had a dominant stretch last year. Injuries happen. Maybe he was rankled on that flight because he was hurting. Or, maybe he's a complete ******-pepper. I hear his teammates love him, but not sure if it's true.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Eckersley wrote his letter of recommendation for a frontline media position, I'm sure. But hey, he's talented. He had a dominant stretch last year. Injuries happen. Maybe he was rankled on that flight because he was hurting. Or, maybe he's a complete ******-pepper. I hear his teammates love him, but not sure if it's true.
I thought he wasn't getting along with the coach either

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Cardinals spot in a dual case break of hobby tonight:

Hit the elusive Sierra auto-- ref auto /499: (he has no base autos, I am told):

sierra.ref.au.499.17bc.olss1.JPG

I hit his non auto refractor /499 also in the break. Not sure what other Cardinals cards I got.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts