Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Bowman Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Also other bodily fluids in your case....sicko

Accidents happen.

And that only happened twice...

I got the Morejon spot in a 20-case break of hobby starting tonight. Only 4 base and one ref au hit in the last 20-caser, so maybe more of that, or some color is due? We shall see...

Wow, only 4 base/1 ref from 20 cases? I'd say your due. Hit a super (if it's still available)!

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Accidents happen.

Wow, only 4 base/1 ref from 20 cases? I'd say your due. Hit a super (if it's still available)!

I did not get him in those breaks. This will be my first and only spot in his big bopper breaks of 20 cases. Not sure how Morejon did in his 1st 20 caser either.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Accidents happen.

2 base and a purple through first 5.

Kopech red auto hit. Argh. Nearly bought that spot but demonstrated chrome-restraint. (Insert head bang)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Also other bodily fluids in your case....sicko

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

I got the Morejon spot in a 20-case break of hobby starting tonight. Only 4 base and one ref au hit in the last 20-caser, so maybe more of that, or some color is due? We shall see...

2 base and a purple through first 5.

Kopech red auto hit. Argh. Nearly bought that spot but demonstrated chrome-restraint. (Insert head bang)

The practice of self-restraint is overrated.......(when it doesn't pay off)

In all seriousness, that does suck. A Kopech red auto would have been real nice!

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire

The practice of self-restraint is overrated.......(when it doesn't pay off)

In all seriousness, that does suck. A Kopech red auto would have been real nice!

Next 5 cases yielded just one more base auto, so it's 3 base autos, 1 purple auto through 13 cases. A hot streak of cases would be nice, but the run of cases is nearly identical every time for base and even color, parallel autos-- same guys keep hitting. 7 cases left, going at some point today.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I think blue is the best looking refractors

Blue definitely looks great in most cases, but the other colors can look best too depending on the team colors -- orange with O's or Dbacks, green with A's, black with Yanks, etc.

Blue Morejon looked nice. I'm in the process of trading for another Morejon gold auto too.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Es a niceeeee mailday

Thanks! I'll take it. Nice haul, I think, for team spots only. I hit well and often in those breaks. Worst break of the set for me was Yankees and Reds in a hobby case and all I hit was this:

garrett.ref.au.rc.499.17bc.dp.jpg

I did hit Gleyber green ref /99 and Kaprielian blue shimmer ref /150, as well as a couple Judge RC, and for Reds I hit a V.Guttierrez blue shimmer ref /150 and a Votto purple ref /250.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I have 10 players in a break tonight. Kinda weird setup, 3 HTA, 3 jumbo and 3 bowman tek boxes. I say weird cuz several players aren't in both but only a few bucks for each. A buck plus buck shipping for Kyle Lewis seemed worth it

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Last week I ha Phillies, Rangers, and Padres in an HTA case.

I hit:

Stobbe red ref auto /5 :)
Tejada, A. purple ref auto /250 :)
Tejada, A. chrome auto
Paddack chrome auto
Ibanez, A. chrome auto
Tirado chrome auto

STOBBE.RED.AU.5.17BC.jpg TEJADA.PURPLE.AU.250.17BC.NSr.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts