Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So, who were the most disappointing players this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
As Brewer fan Braun was terrible this year. Numbers say he also had some horrible luck and injuries didn’t help. Also, considering he’s a ****** nozzle as a person makes it feel like he sucks even more than he actually might not. But anyhow, any help from him down the stretch would have been nice.

Couple other observations: Thames definitely didn’t live up to early hype but I don’t think there’s reason not to at least hope he can build upon his first year back in MLB and be a little better next year.

Ichiro is certainly a shadow of his former self (the most electric player I’ve ever seen) but at this point in his career he was the best pinch hitter in the league (depending on your view)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
As Brewer fan Braun was terrible this year. Numbers say he also had some horrible luck and injuries didn’t help. Also, considering he’s a ****** nozzle as a person makes it feel like he sucks even more than he actually might not. But anyhow, any help from him down the stretch would have been nice.

Couple other observations: Thames definitely didn’t live up to early hype but I don’t think there’s reason not to at least hope he can build upon his first year back in MLB and be a little better next year.

Ichiro is certainly a shadow of his former self (the most electric player I’ve ever seen) but at this point in his career he was the best pinch hitter in the league (depending on your view)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

As for a letdown or heartbreak, Villar looked like u was going to get MVP votes given an entire season and decent playing time. Nope...

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
If Thames hits .250 and has 30 homers spread fairly even over 2018 I'd say it's a win. I think he seems disappointing because he was so April/may heavy. He can make a few adjustments and be a relative bargain for his salary

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I know injuries, especially to pitchers had something to do with it, but man Seattle surprised me. I had them as dark horse WS candidates. And most of their hitters had pretty decent numbers.

And Houston winning so much with zilch from Beltran and McCann was impressive...

Members online

Latest posts