Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You Play Like a Girl! Night Crew Ep. 53???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I think thats right. Our resident Kelly Shoppach fanatic put something up the other night about LII so I guess this is LIII or 53, hell I don't know. I'm going with 53. Anyways, I moved some cards this morning and was a little down that I got rid of an Aaron Judge Museum Collection auto in the deal. Went to the ole hole in the wall and overpaid like a son of a ***** on a box of 2016 Bowmans Best. Anyone wanna guess what my 4 autos were?

I also tried some of the new Bowman Chrome like an idiot. I have no clue how I did as I've never heard of any of the guys I pulled. Opened my yearly one box of Triple Threads and it was a kick to the nuts. If anyone wants to know what I got, let me know.

Check in sickos.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
UD has been Very Kind to me over the Years
http://upperdeckblog.com/2014/04/michael-doffing-is-one-of-ken-griffey-jr-s-biggest-fans/

And lastly you have a situation where both the athlete and the collector mix. Michael Doffing is a die-hard Ken Griffey Jr. collector who we recently featured here on the Upper Deck Blog for his birthday. Knowing how much Doffing enjoys Griffey and also knowing how much he has given back to fellow collectors over the years made him a perfect candidate for the Upper Deck Random Acts of Kindness promotion. We had Ken sign a personalized blow-up card to Doffing and sent it off to him along with some other limited-edition collectibles and promotional items we knew he would enjoy. We enjoyed reading his excited post on Facebook where he shared his excitement about receiving this unexpected package.

Upper-Deck-UDRAK-Ken-Griffey-Jr-Signing-Session-Michael-Doffing-Magicpapa.jpg

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm in. :p

will forever root for the higher seed in the WC game... F*ck double WCs. And send the Astros back to the NL. And get off my damn lawn. ;)

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I'm not a big fan of the wild card play in game. I guess its an extra game for the post season but I'm good if they wanna go back to division winners and one WC team playing it out like they used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online