Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########WEDNESDAY 10-4 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Go Yankees!!!

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. As a Twins fan, I cannot complain about the game much. Yeah, Santana didn't have the command and pitches and I already knew that the Twins bullpen wasn't that good. But the way the Twins came out right away, especially Dozier leading it off with a home run gave me some hope. Then they kept playing with my emotions with how they went back and forth the first 3 innings. And I was also looking forward to missing a couple of days of work next week to go to the ALDS in Minneapolis. But in the end, this season was a win for the Twins. How many 'experts' were picking them to get 4th or 5th in their division? They have a nice, young core of hitters and hopefully an ace in the making in Berrios. The biggest issue during the last 7 years has been pitching, starting pitching and the bullpen both. There are a few promising young guys in the minors that can fill spots in both, the rotation and the bullpen, but it is all a matter of them developing.

Members online