Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your Boss Makes You Do His Laundry? Night Crew Ep. 54!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
NL Wild Card game is tonight. I haven't done squat today. Sorted some cards, found about 10 Judge RC's in junk boxes, and cleaned up around the house. Now its time for some Papa Johns and Wheel of Fortune! I'll solve the puzzle Pat!

Check in and lets get it on!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Actually according to Wikipedia he's still alive, but had a debilitating stroke in 2002 which left him partially paralyzed and virtually unable to speak...guess that cuts down on public appearances, tho he was inducted into the Nevada Boxing HOF in 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Actually according to Wikipedia he's still alive, but had a debilitating stroke in 2002 which left him partially paralyzed and virtually unable to speak...guess that cuts down on public appearances, tho he was inducted into the Nevada Boxing HOF in 2013

Oh wow. I didn't know that! I thought he passed away years ago! Good to know he's still around.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just watched the new episode of the new season of Lucifer, [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION], do you watch? They just introduced a new character played by none other than Tom Welling...and god does he look old...

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
There's one of those crazy old dudes at my gym that looks like he could be Mills Lane's brother, I always want to walk up to him and checks his hands like they do the gloves, or ask him what Mike Tyson is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts