Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Therion's All Time Astros Autograph Collection (980 Reached!! 21 To Go!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Down to 40 needs! (This number will go back up on Opening Day)

Today brought a super tough autograph.

CrawfordWillie.jpeg
Willie Crawford. He is more well known for his time with the Dodgers and was always a willing signer in person but rarely responded to mail requests. He's tough because he died over ten years ago and he has no Astros cards that I am aware of, so I had to find an index card. Usually they are offered for around $40, but I'm not sure I've ever seen one sell at the price. This one came up auction style and I grabbed it for $2.50 shipped.

Last edited:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Another one in today. I don't normally add this many this close together, but some bargains have been popping up.

RatliffGene.jpeg
Gene Ratliff

While not super expensive, it is rare to find him on a baseball card. This one was the last card pictured in a lot of really common Astros autographs.

Last edited:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Another knocked off the list for the cost of two stamps!

ReddickJosh.jpeg
Josh Reddick, TTM c/o Spring Training!

Last edited:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Scanner was down this week, so couldn't update. Four new Astros in this week.

ClippardTyler.jpg
Tyler Clippard

LeBlancWade.jpg
Wade LeBlanc

McCannBrian.jpg
Brian McCann

MortonCharlie.jpg
Charlie Morton

Last edited:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Buies Creek roster is up and they are in town for their only visit next weekend. What do you want me to try to do???

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Fresno Grizzlies AAA team for the Astros....last night they give away 5,000 replic of the 2017 World Series ring! Best regards, David PS no did not get one as.....I'm be injured.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Old age.....injured knee......took about 40 days .....its good now...then the left foot....took about 4 weeks to get better...now its my right foot.....starting to get better after 14 days.. Best regards, David

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
One new one in today. It is gratifying knocking off these obscure guys!

FenwickBobby.jpeg
Bobby Fenwick

Last edited:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Two additions today! One is our first Designated Hitter and the other is a super rare pitcher from the 60s!

PenaCarlos.jpeg
Carlos Pena (our first DH!)

The next one is incredibly rare. I got it DIRT cheap because its a little ugly and has a hair tapped to it (gross)

WillisRon.jpeg
Ron Willis

In addition to the Ron Willis, I got a bunch of other deceased Astros and Cardinals. Looking to sell those off and hopefully make this one free. I didn't see the hair until I scanned it. Not sure what to do about that.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts