Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Therion's All Time Astros Autograph Collection (980 Reached!! 22 To Go!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Three new autos thanks to my wife on Valentine's Day!

HarrisLum.jpg
Lum Harris, manager when the Colt 45s became the Astros

HarrisReggie.jpg
Reggie Harris

HoernerJoe.jpg
Joe Hoerner

Last edited:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Down to 47 autographs. As soon as the season starts this will go back above 50 needs, but enjoying the progress! Today's is another rare signature. I saw an index card go for around $20, but this 8x10 was on eBay. I offered the seller $10 and he took it! Pretty pumped!

KingHal.jpeg
Hal King

Last edited:

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I just found a few Houston Auto's.. not sure if you need any..

Telvin Nash - Donruss Elite 2009
Jason Hirsh - 2004 Topps Finest 5/139 Sealed Topper if I remember correctly..
Francis Martes - 2016 Bowman Chrome
Wade Miller - Fleer Inscribed 18/25

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Prospects???? Buies Creek is in Salem only once this year, April 5-8. If there are any players you want me to target, let me know!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I have three guys that I need. Would you want to do a 50/50 type thing?

If you like. Let's wait and make sure they're on the roster, but I don't mind trying for you!!!

I've also got an extra Whitley from last year, if you need him.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Two in today!

GuduanReymin.jpg
Reymin Guduan, signed TTM in Spring Training. Glad to get this one back. He is one of those guys that could easily disappear and never be heard from again!

KazmirScott.jpg
Scott Kazmir, spent half a season with us in 2015. Help propel the team into the playoffs and then left for Los Angeles. Picked up via consignment in Braves ST.

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
fa18ad_1df571903ffb4fec81366b8e0a4cae6a~mv2.webp

Reymin Guduan, signed TTM in Spring Training. Glad to get this one back. He is one of those guys that could easily disappear and never be heard from again!

Honestly players like that are definitely my favorites to get back! I agree, get those foreign born relievers as soon as possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Four, yes FOUR, additions over the last two days.

BedardErik.jpg
Erik Bedard. Not a hard auto to find, but I've been holding out hoping to get his one Astros card signed. It popped up on eBay last week for $5 and free shipping. No brainer.

HowardLarry.jpg
Larry Howard. Another tough signer. I sent a lowball offer to an eBay seller and they accepted. Sometimes it pays off to just ask.

HoytJames.jpg
James Hoyt. I was contacted through my website asking if I still needed Hoyt. A random stranger sent me this for free. As much bad as there can be in this hobby, I'm always blown away by how generous people really are.

PearceSteve.jpg
Steve Pearce. Most memorable to Astros fans because of his role in what might be the worst infield play in the history of baseball.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts