Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Series (formerly ALDS/NLDS...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
1st hit of the night for Astros...at 9:16 pm EST...but don't score.

Severino doesn't get enough credit. 4 IP 1 H 0 R....so far.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
dodgers already painted the 2017 World Series logo onto their field. I can't believe it won't fade by Tuesday with the grass growth/mowing but I assume they'll touch it up on Tuesday.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Molina certainly is no Pudge, but Ivan was probably the #2-3 catcher of all time. It would be similar to setting the bar for 1st base at Jimmie Foxx or CF at Griffey Jr.

It looks like there are only 19 catchers in the HOF which is surprising considering the high value the position has. :confused:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I personally do not have 100% confidence that Yadi will make the Hall of Fame. Do I believe he is worthy? Yes. Do I believe he will actually make it? I can’t say that he will.

But I do know that for the last two years I have direct deposited $35 a week into a savings account that will hopefully one day fund a trip to New York City and Cooperstown the week of Yadier Molina’s Hall of Fame induction. If he makes it, great. If not, I have money saved up.

Yadi’s been the most elite catcher in Major League Baseball since 2005. I personally believe he is deserving of the HOF. But I know how the voters are, and I think he may have a tough time making it. I mean, Jim Edmonds might be the best center fielder I’ve ever personally watched play the position in my lifetime and he was kicked off the ballot after one year, so who in the bloody blue hell knows?

And f*ck Clayton Kershaw.

Lost Angeles

Oct 20, 2017
I personally do not have 100% confidence that Yadi will make the Hall of Fame. Do I believe he is worthy? Yes. Do I believe he will actually make it? I can’t say that he will.

But I do know that for the last two years I have direct deposited $35 a week into a savings account that will hopefully one day fund a trip to New York City and Cooperstown the week of Yadier Molina’s Hall of Fame induction. If he makes it, great. If not, I have money saved up.

Yadi’s been the most elite catcher in Major League Baseball since 2005. I personally believe he is deserving of the HOF. But I know how the voters are, and I think he may have a tough time making it. I mean, Jim Edmonds might be the best center fielder I’ve ever personally watched play the position in my lifetime and he was kicked off the ballot after one year, so who in the bloody blue hell knows?

And f*ck Clayton Kershaw.
How sad. You will be wearing your Yadi jersey sitting at home watching Albert Pujols who carried the Cardinals to 2 World Series wins and Clayton Kershaw get inducted into the hall of fame.

20 years after Yadier retires, majority of baseball fans will not know who Yadier is or was. F%@# Overrated Get-out-of-here Molina!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online