Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Series (formerly ALDS/NLDS...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
[MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] must be fuming, Kershaw tossing a gem!

If I were watching I would have been extremely disappointed in the Astros.

I work midnights and don’t wake up until 9:45pm every night, so the game was over by the time I woke up.

The only game I may watch would be Friday night. Saturday I have an Illinois teachers banquet to go to with my wife, so I won’t be able to watch then either.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I work midnights and don’t wake up until 9:45pm every night, so the game was over by the time I woke up.

They make DVR's for that! In fact, sometimes slight tape delay is better so you can fast forward the ads and zip through a game quicker. Downside is you've probably heard the final score moments after the game ended so you know the outcome before you start watching.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
If you have the Echo Dot and Alexa, ask Alexa these new skills:

- who will win the World Series
- ask for a Dodgers burn
- ask for an Astros burn

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
They make DVR's for that! In fact, sometimes slight tape delay is better so you can fast forward the ads and zip through a game quicker. Downside is you've probably heard the final score moments after the game ended so you know the outcome before you start watching.

Yeah, I don’t like to watch sporting events on DVR. It’s no fun when you already know the result. This day and age finding out the results is almost unavoidable over the course of 10-12 hours.

Members online

Latest posts