Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Series (formerly ALDS/NLDS...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Is it just me or does it seem like every Post-season some poor player becomes the Goat by getting picked off first late in a Close game? EVERY year...

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Is it just me or does it seem like every Post-season some poor player becomes the Goat by getting picked off first late in a Close game? EVERY year...
Get with the times bro. Goat is a good thing now days. Greatest of all time

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Nice stuff. I think all I have is a blue wave ref. auto. It will be interesting to see what his roll is going forward with the Nats.

What are your picks for the NL/AL CS? I need to place some bets soon.
Yankees in 6. Cubs in 7. Yankees WS Champs in.....6. If this actually is true, I'll have a contest for all Yankee fans and give with tremendous joy

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Yankees in 6. Cubs in 7. Yankees WS Champs in.....6. If this actually is true, I'll have a contest for all Yankee fans and give with tremendous joy

Sorry, I can't do those bets. You obviously are high, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Astros in 6, Dodgers in 5 and then the Dodgers in 7 for the win.

I'll be at the Astros game 1 tonight. Should be a good match up.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Sorry, I can't do those bets. You obviously are high, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Astros in 6, Dodgers in 5 and then the Dodgers in 7 for the win.

I'll be at the Astros game 1 tonight. Should be a good match up.
Drinking this early isn't a great idea, but i guess it's 5 o'clock somewhere

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Astros in 6.
Dodgers in 7.
Astros win the WS in 6
0048b6b0b5d67ddc18d771a6805e6280.jpg

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I think the Yankees and cubs will be in the World Series and the Yankees are going to win the fight. I think they're going to squeak by the Astros and then it's going to be a dogfight in the World Series and the Yankees are going to win it.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I think the Yankees and cubs will be in the World Series and the Yankees are going to win the fight. I think they're going to squeak by the Astros and then it's going to be a dogfight in the World Series and the Yankees are going to win it.
You're incredibly wise!

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
You're incredibly wise!

Yanks have a lot of weapons, as do other teams, but they are riding high after those 3 wins in a row. Yanks need Severino, Tanaka, and CC to keep producing. If they choke, the Astros could give them a beating in those games.

Dodgers need a healthy and matured Urias to win it. :) Cubs are playing very well. I'd like to see LA make it, but I'm skeptical of their depth vs Chicago.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Keuchel pitched like a boss, Altuve had a 3-hit game and the Stros take Game 1

Great game to be at last night, the crowd was hyped. The Yankees were lost at the plate against Keuchel, nothing too meaty to hit hard. My only complaint was there were a lot of Astros fans that cheered when they thought Tanaka was hurt on that liner off his leg. You always want to beat a team at their best. Hopefully the rest of the series is as good as game 1.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Great game to be at last night, the crowd was hyped. The Yankees were lost at the plate against Keuchel, nothing too meaty to hit hard. My only complaint was there were a lot of Astros fans that cheered when they thought Tanaka was hurt on that liner off his leg. You always want to beat a team at their best. Hopefully the rest of the series is as good as game 1.

I had forgotten you were going to be at the game. That's awesome you got to go. Were you there with the family? I know if I had gone to a postseason game as a kid it would be something I wouldn't forget.

I'm not a fan of wishing harm on the opposing team's players either. People should feel ashamed of that.