Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Series (formerly ALDS/NLDS...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Don't count the Red Sox out just yet! I'm not sure who is pitching for the Sox tomorrow but I'd give them the edge for tomorrow's game. They won't be facing a tough starter & they'll be playing at home.

Assuming they win, Game 5 will be a tough one. Facing Verlander at Houston will be no easy task.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Don't count the Red Sox out just yet! I'm not sure who is pitching for the Sox tomorrow but I'd give them the edge for tomorrow's game. They won't be facing a tough starter & they'll be playing at home. Assuming they win, Game 5 will be a tough one. Facing Verlander at Houston will be no easy task.

Porcello vs. Morton, tomorrow @ 1 p.m.

Momentum is huge in baseball. If we can win tomorrow, the momentum/high could carry over to a W in game 5. Gotta win tomorrow though. I'm sure Sale is looking for some payback, too.

Michael Serra

Jul 28, 2015
The Yankees may surprise everyone although the Indians have many advantages in game 5. Kluber, Home-field. Maybe the momentum Yankees have will surprise? I know - doubtful.:cry:

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
The Nats are ALWAYS eliminated in the first round and the D-Backs just don't appear to be nearly as good as the Dodgers so I'm going with:

Dodgers vs. Cubs in the NLCS
And still the Indians vs. Astros in the ALCS
Dodgers vs. Astros in the WS

Despite my claim the Yankees would be eliminated in the first round, the WS matchup I had predicted before the postseason begun could still end up happening.

The Yankees are putting up a fight and their momentum could carry into the ALCS but the Astros 1-2 punch of Keuchel/Verlander is vastly superior to any combo of starters the Yankees use for Game 1/2 & comparable to Scherzer/Strasburg (I'm basing this on both regular & postseason experience). The Yankees have a very solid offensive lineup but the Astros literally have the best in baseball (1st in avg, OBP, slg%, OPS, runs, RBI) and it has carried into the postseason.

It has certainly become far less predictable than it had looked at first. You can't discredit the Yankees.

Last edited:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
No Cubs or Nats fans posting about game 5? I didn’t pick for the NL but at this point, I would rather see the Nats match up with the Dodgers.

Members online