Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this a new shipping update?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I wanted to see if I should expect a package today and I see it's "on it's way" and even on the tracking history it kinda says nada. I noticed it's updated 9:41 each day. This is the first package I've seen this on but I don't check tracking very often
d4d6000ec670bb8fceccb99db57ed016.jpg
72177e18ea089f1f1d4b6ae9cdc20a94.jpg

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
i punched your tracking # in on a real site (usps.com (grin)) and it shows the same info. Really weird to have "placeholder" trackings because I doubt they scanned your package at the same time each day for 2-3 days.

I have a feeling your package may be stuck somewhere because it usually doesn't take 3 days to go across the country IMHO and especially with good flight connectivity from philly to san francisco.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
i punched your tracking # in on a real site (usps.com (grin)) and it shows the same info. Really weird to have "placeholder" trackings because I doubt they scanned your package at the same time each day for 2-3 days.

I have a feeling your package may be stuck somewhere because it usually doesn't take 3 days to go across the country IMHO and especially with good flight connectivity from philly to san francisco.
One package has been changed. Just weird sometimes how one package can get here in no time and another takes a week plus. One is a pre workout which has lead to a terrible week at the gym

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
but meanwhile Canada Post STILL doesn't have affordable tracking to the US. $17 Cdn is the dirt cheapest i found. That's a bubble mailer with $100 insurance. Think registered is $12 + shipping which is $3.25 + tax.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
but meanwhile Canada Post STILL doesn't have affordable tracking to the US. $17 Cdn is the dirt cheapest i found. That's a bubble mailer with $100 insurance. Think registered is $12 + shipping which is $3.25 + tax.
That's ridiculous. I thought we were allies

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.

You would think both Post offices would be linked somehow but there's no will on CP's side 'cause they're run 100% by the government. Workers are unionized, no real competition but that could change.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
You would think both Post offices would be linked somehow but there's no will on CP's side 'cause they're run 100% by the government. Workers are unionized, no real competition but that could change.
Make Canadian Shipping Affordable Again!!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
south border uses Texas po boxes and once a week someone takes mail home .I once shipping a large heavy box to a cruise liner in Miami going to Europe .

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Thanks Bill Clinton and NAFTA :lol; :lol:

Latest posts