Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Team Sucks. Night Crew ep. 56

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Looks like the Sox have crapped out. I'm coping by having some beer and watching the newest episode of The Orville. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend. Check in time, if your team is doing well...no one cares.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Yankees down 2-0 so I ain't do well. I have my friend tecate with me tonight though

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Honestly I thought the Yanks-Tribe series was going to be the most lopsided. A team with lesser pitching vs the hottest team in baseball for the second half. Yanks needed this one tonight, series over.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Yankees down 2-0 so I ain't do well. I have my friend tecate with me tonight though

My copilot for the night is Allagash Tripel. I guess they only need to win three in a row. As Lou Brown would say "that's called a winning streak. It has happened before."

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
It's really nuts to think that I feel crappy it's been four years since the Red Sox won the world series when literally thousands of Sox fans lived their entire lives without even seeing one.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I had no real hope that the Yankees would even make the playoffs this year....hell...much less finish above dead last in the AL East. I'm proud of what they have accomplished this year and I knew they were f#cked if they got past the Twins. When they came out swinging tonight I felt a little better inside that maybe they could hang with the Indians and give the series a run for its money. Well, that all went to hell with the freaking HBP debacle and then Lindor unloads on one. Then Bruce. Then extras and they lose. It stings a little bit. But I know that my team is a little ahead of schedule so this is kinda like extra credit. I just know that when they get ousted, all the Judge haters will come out of the woodworks again and let us have it. Blah blah blah.....yada yada yada.....he's the worst ever.....3 million strikeouts......hey, he did just fine for his ROOKIE year. Blow me.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Haha. Kershaw just gave up back to back bombs and got pulled.

Ace my ass. Can’t even pitch 7 innings in a playoff game.

He has faced some great hitting teams, but its getting odd he can't have a single average outing. You can't even blame it on exhaustion as its yet another under 200IP year.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
At least your teams are still playing...unlike my Colorado Rockies. If you had told me ahead of time that they would chase Grienke in the 4th and end up with 8 runs, I'd have thought about putting down a nice wager on them winning. Good thing I don't gamble.

OhioCollectibles

Aug 28, 2008
It will be interesting to see how Judge developes over the next few seasons. It is very obvious to see what the Indians think of him as they continue to walk him in the series.

I collect Chet Lemon

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
It will be interesting to see how Judge developes over the next few seasons. It is very obvious to see what the Indians think of him as they continue to walk him in the series.

I collect Chet Lemon
I think he's improved a lot from last year's call up. He would swing and miss at so many bad pitches like his mind was already made up he was swinging. He hasn't been chasing near as much this year and has a lot of walks. He definitely put in the work this past off season

Members online

Latest posts