Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's time for Joe Girardi to be fired

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Honestly I've been solving so many obscure chess puzzles lately that I was convinced your post had a solution and tried for about 20 min to decode it :-|

The best I came up with was "I've recently immortal leveraged within, 3 unrelented ..." then I gave up. I still think somethings there.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Hah! Love it - I think that can be referred to as a 'pocket post' where my phone unlocked and I must have leaned on the screen. Deep thoughts.
The weird thing is, through that accidental jibberish you typed thr name tntnorthnj, which is a well-known baseball card eBay seller.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Lol, we had the same thought!

How did I know this would come up? Yeah let's just say after Game 2 I felt sick. There's no way in Hell I thought the Yanks would come back. Heck, look at what Boston did to Farrell who won a World Series in 2013 and this year, a division title. So, considering hindsight is 20-20, it's not a dismissive thought that if the Yanks lost yesterday, Girardi might have been on the hot seat after not reaching the "playoffs" in five years. I don't consider wild card games the playoffs, hence the latter in quotation marks.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Time to fire Joe Girardi again! ;) That seems to be the only thing to light a fire under the Yankees' behinds lately. Let's just hope the Astros can finish them off for good.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
And Monday the Yankees will start their comeback over the Astros. Charlie Morton? The same guy that lasted 2 weeks for the Phillies last year before getting injured and missing the rest of the year. Seriously though, I still think it will be an Astros/Dodgers World Series and Joe will be back with the Yankees next year.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Joe will be back with the Yankees next year.

I agree (playoffs in half of his 10 or so season with yankees???) , but he's also in that timetable when he's been with a team long enough that he's likely to get fired because of complacency or being taken for granted since he's not fresh blood anymore.