Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD SUNDAY MORNING*////////////////// 10/08

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Good morning. Strange Playoffs so far with aces getting shelled. Ugly game for the Yanks in Game 2. Hopefully they can pull one out.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning. I'm also hoping to avoid a sweep. Sox have looked bad. Looks like my playoff stache won't be around much longer

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

So far the Baseball Playoffs has gone the way I think it should. will not so much for my Cubbies, but with the cubs blowing a lead yesterday, and Joe Maddon going to Carl Edwards just a bit to much lately proves he doesn't have much confidence in that bull pen all but a handful of guys and he's going to over use them for sure. I predict the Cubs series will go 4 games :lol: :lol: The others will be sweeps.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Afternoon all

Go Yankees

attachment.php

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Afternoon! Looking for a Yankee win and would even like to see the Red Sox make things interesting!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
That Packer/Cowboy game was tremendous! This Yankee game has been good so far and then I see this. Good Sunday!
282b4184eb5d82bcfe254aa9bd995e1f.jpg

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts