Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Arizona Fall League Notable Performances Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
T.J. Zeuch's line - 5 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 2 BB, 3 K

Logan Shore's line - 4 IP, 3 H, 1 R, 0 BB, 3 K

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Acuna is in BEAST mode!

.366 avg 3 HR 9 RBI 1.123 OPS 2 SB

Leads the AFL in runs scored (15), top 5 in total bases, hits, slg%, OBP & OPS

Acuna is the best prospect in the business. I know Vlad Jr. will get plenty of nods, but no one has taken the game by storm like this guy. We're looking at Andrew Jones 2.0

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Acuna is the best prospect in the business. I know Vlad Jr. will get plenty of nods, but no one has taken the game by storm like this guy. We're looking at Andrew Jones 2.0

I'm a Braves fan so I'm obviously going to agree with you and I've watched quiet a few Braves prospects come through the system in the last few years who I've overrated but when I watch Acuna I see something special I haven't seen in a prospect in a very long time, especially one in the Braves organization (Andruw Jones is a perfect example btw). The last prospect I've seen with such an advanced approach to the game at such a young age with all the tools at his disposal was probably Bryce Harper.

Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is awesome too. Will probably have more power than Acuna but lacks a couple of the tools Acuna displays (speed, defense). I'm betting on most, if not all, the top scouts next year to have either Acuna or Vladdy ranked as their #1 overall prospect. If any of them don't, it will be Eloy Jimenez.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Justus Sheffield's line - 5 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 6 K

Sandy Alcantara's line - 4 IP, 4 H, 3 R, 2 BB, 7 K

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Braves AFL offense leading the way...

Ronald Acuna: .378 avg 3 HR 9 RBI 1.122 OPS
Austin Riley: .345 avg 3 HR 13 RBI 1.217 OPS
Alex Jackson: .348 avg 5 HR 13 RBI 1.139 OPS

Acuna leads the AFL with 17 runs scored (top 3 in hits, HR, total bases, OBP)
Austin Riley leads the AFL with a .793 slg% & 1.217 OPS (top 3 in HR, RBI)
Alex Jackson leads the AFL with 5 home runs & 34 total bases (top 3 in RBI, runs, slg%)

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Wow, Austin Riley BC autos have just hit an all-time high. Active auctions of base autographs are exceeding $40 & a green refractor auto almost sold for $150. May be the perfect opportunity for me to sell some of mine so I can pick up more Acuna & Eloy BC autos.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts