Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can You Teach Me How to Dougie? Night Crew Ep. 57!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Hello all you deans of the dark! Its getting to be that time of year! Holiday season! Would anyone want to do a Night Crew Secret Santa? Just throwing it out there. Anywho.....baseball was rained out. Adrian Peterson went to the Cardinals today. Crazy week in sports. Lets talk it up.

Check in!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
As it should be. This is a great young team with a core that many candidates would want to manage. I said in the other thread I thought Scott Brosius would be best but you could name 30+ that would be better than Girardi.

This Yankees team is just the '95 team... good but not great yet. Need to upgrade manager and a few other positions along with letting the core grow.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I have started selling off in bulk to select people on here only. So far I have a deal done with Muskies but then he is gone for over a month :-| must be a really shtty DMV line he is in.

If Crusades are "things that catch your eye" then we might be business :p