Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Farrell Out in Boston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I think that after the showing price has had the last two years, he would be a fool to opt out after next year. I think the Sox are stuck with him for the duration

I think you are right, my only thought is that maybe he dislikes the town/team enough that he wants to go. He certainly doesn't give much of an indication that he likes it in Boston. He definitely won't get more money if he leaves though.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I think that after the showing price has had the last two years, he would be a fool to opt out after next year. I think the Sox are stuck with him for the duration
Boston media actually might be able to run him out of town. This is not a fun place to play if you are not a well liked player. Financially it would make sense for him to do so, but I also don't think he wants to deal with all of the other stuff for another handful of years. We'll see.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts