Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can't play...i don't have a glove. Night Crew ep 58

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My initial reaction when I heard about the marathon bombing is that I wish it happened at Fenway Park instead.

Yeah, thatís how much I hate the Red Sox.

If their team plane crashed I would smile.

**** Boston.

Same goes for the Patriots.

Yes, Iím aware Iím an asshole. And no, I donít care.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Molina could slide in there at catcher when he wants to retire. Poaching an aging (but not yet retired) catcher like him or Carlos Ruiz isn't a bad way to go if you're a team with a bad manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    **** the Red Sox and **** the entire city of Boston. **** the Patriots and **** Tom Brady too.

That 2004 World Series was bull****. Yeah, the Cardinals lost, but the hotel situation was complete bull****. The Red Sox ****ed over the Cardinals. Their hotel situation was like if the Cardinals booked the Red Sox a hotel in Nashville, IL for the STL games.

**** Boston.

Have you seen the Simpsons episode where Homer hates the Pats but has to move to Boston? that one is a good example of a strong modern episode.
    ask me about my Crusades...

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess we're pretty far down the rabbit hole so I'll ask the question, was their a problem with the cardinals hotel in St. Louis too and that's why they couldn't win there either? I would have assumed that they stayed at their own houses in St. Louis, home field advantage and all.
    I kid I kid.

Sent from my XT1585 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    I guess we're pretty far down the rabbit hole so I'll ask the question, was their a problem with the cardinals hotel in St. Louis too and that's why they couldn't win there either? I would have assumed that they stayed at their own houses in St. Louis, home field advantage and all.
    I kid I kid.

Sent from my XT1585 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Yes, there was. Honest... They ran out of gas. They...... They had a flat tire. They didn't have enough money for cab fare. Their uniforms didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole their cars. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T THEIR FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    I think Molina could slide in there at catcher when he wants to retire. Poaching an aging (but not yet retired) catcher like him or Carlos Ruiz isn't a bad way to go if you're a team with a bad manager.

Have you seen the Simpsons episode where Homer hates the Pats but has to move to Boston? that one is a good example of a strong modern episode.
    Hahaha. Iíll have to look that up.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let the MLB know youíd like to see UD back. The license comes up in a couple years and they listen on social media.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12