Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't play...i don't have a glove. Night Crew ep 58

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't play...i don't have a glove. Night Crew ep 58

What's going on out there tonight? Cubs/Nats turned into a pretty good series. I don't really have a rooting interest but I don't really like the Nationals for some reason, even though I'm a Dusty fan.
    Couple of big auctions I'm watching finish this weekend, other than that it's all quiet for me.
    Check in time

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also for anyone keeping track, I'm still ripping pissed Farrell got fired from the Red Sox.
    I get not airing dirty laundry in the media, and to a certain degree I appreciate that they didn't drag him through the mud but as a fan who wanted him to stay I want more of an explanation than they gave.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playoff predictions.......

覧覧覧覧覧

Cubs over Dodgers.

Astros over Yankees.

Astros over Cubs in 6.

⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️

If the Yankees were to defeat Houston, then the Cubs over Yankees.

The Cubs vs Yankees in the World Series would have the baseball Gods smiling for sure.

The worst case scenario for Major League Baseball would be a Houston vs Dodgers World Series. The ratings would be awful for that. Nobody would care outside of the western part of the country.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    What's going on out there tonight? Cubs/Nats turned into a pretty good series. I don't really have a rooting interest but I don't really like the Nationals for some reason, even though I'm a Dusty fan.
    Couple of big auctions I'm watching finish this weekend, other than that it's all quiet for me.
    Check in time
    HOOOOOOW?????!!!!!!!

He is literally the worst.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    HOOOOOOW?????!!!!!!!

Its all about not clogging those bases. See, baserunners can go in either direction so when you have too many at a time they can crash/pileup and "clog" the next group of runners. Dusty Baker is an expert in this subject, along with how to not clog a toilet... he simply keeps a lot of in him, because Dusty is full of sh*t.

Yep he is the worst

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent for a TTM auto of Baker years back. I forget what I said in the letter but it was something sarcastic that I knew he wouldn't pick up on

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    I sent for a TTM auto of Baker years back. I forget what I said in the letter but it was something sarcastic that I knew he wouldn't pick up on
    You could have written 泥usty Baker sucks. and he probably wouldn稚 have been able to read it anyway.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    HOOOOOOW?????!!!!!!!

I grew up a Bonds fan before that went to crap so I saw a good amount of Dusty, I don't have a power point presentation ready to support my reasoning but I just like him.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I grew up a Bonds fan before that went to crap so I saw a good amount of Dusty, I don't have a power point presentation ready to support my reasoning but I just like him.
    I知 an NL Central fan, I致e seen a fair amount of Dusty as well, and I can say with 100% confidence that Dusty Baker is a ponce.
    Last edited by Super Mario; 10-14-2017 at 02:50 AM.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's fine I get it, taste in managers has crazy swings. I feel like I'm in the severely small minority that thinks John Farrell should be managing in Boston next year.

Sent from my XT1585 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's fine I get it, taste in managers has crazy swings. I feel like I'm in the severely small minority that thinks John Farrell should be managing in Boston next year.

I completely understand. There are a lot of people who hate Tony LaRussa. I致e had my issues with him as well, but at the end of the day I think he痴 a genius.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...but what do you think about the new genius STL has? I've seen a chess commercial of him where he is about to play a move, then someone else gives him a baseball-esque signal. . . . against a 5 year old. the commercial is just him cheating a kid out of a board game.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My best Mike Matheny memory will always be the 2004 playoffs, my school newspaper reported he was missing time not to a torn labrum, but...yes you guessed it, a torn labia...100% true story.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    ...but what do you think about the new genius STL has? I've seen a chess commercial of him where he is about to play a move, then someone else gives him a baseball-esque signal. . . . against a 5 year old. the commercial is just him cheating a kid out of a board game.
    Matheny should be fired.

I don稚 believe he should have ever been given the job in the first place. The job was Oquendo痴 to be had. LaRussa and Dave Duncan has been grooming him for the job for like a decade, then John Mozeliak痴 dumbass gives someone who痴 never even been a bench coach. Mozeliak should be fired too.

I DID give Matheny the benefit of the doubt. I gave him a chance.

That痴 over now. It痴 six years in, and he continually makes the same ignorant mistakes that he did when he was a rookie manager. He hasn稚 grown or adapted at all. Still makes the same rookie mistakes.

Matheny and Mozeliak have to go.

Mozeliak is the main problem. He is the reason the Cardinals are in this situation.

Actually, I blame the owners for keeping Mozeliak.

But hey, Cardinal fans are stupid. Busch will draw 3 million plus even if the team doesn稚 make the playoffs.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My best Mike Matheny memory will always be the 2004 playoffs, my school newspaper reported he was missing time not to a torn labrum, but...yes you guessed it, a torn labia...100% true story.

**** the Red Sox and **** the entire city of Boston. **** the Patriots and **** Tom Brady too.

That 2004 World Series was bull****. Yeah, the Cardinals lost, but the hotel situation was complete bull****. The Red Sox ****ed over the Cardinals. Their hotel situation was like if the Cardinals booked the Red Sox a hotel in Nashville, IL for the STL games.

**** Boston.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast