Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The greatest forger ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
any other ESPN shorts related to collecting? I found "THE CARD" or some such named short thru Radicards the other day and now the counterfeiter tonight in this thread.

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
The red Ferrari at the end.

A guy who says he was trying to "keep a low profile" goes out and buys a RED Ferrari. :benson:

That's what I was thinking when I saw it. What a moron.

I love how he tried to convince himself he was just "making people happy". I can tell you I sure as hell wasn't happy when I found out the Mantle/Dimaggio/Williams 8x10 I paid $600 for was a fake. I was making $4.27 an hour bagging groceries as a 15 year old, and it took me a long time to save that up.

I'd love ti meet this guy someday and tell him what I think of him.

Scott F

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Early 1970's the local PD had a forger give a show , I wrote my name and he wrote it upside down beside my just written and I couldn't tell apart . Sadly I don't remember his name .
The amount of Babe Ruth baseballs - "signed" would have taken years and how many do you think got used / lost etc. .

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
Is that why you chose the username Forgerelli, as a reminder of forgeries?

Nope. It's a nickname. My last name is Forgue (pronounced forge), and a guy I hung out with in high school was named Margerelli. Another friend combined the 2 names. It's a username I know no one else will ever use.

Scott F

Members online