Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Netflix documentary Long Shot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Crazy documentary with a baseball connection and a connection to one of my favorite actors

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I would have watched it if it were a series. It's just a 38 minute episode.

I love the Netflix documentaries that cover a single topic over 8+ episodes like Making a Murderer. They should make more.

If I happen to have a half hour of time to kill I'll check it out but at the moment I have a pretty long list of streaming shows/movies I'd like to watch first when I've got time to kill. It has to wait in line with the rest of the instant queues. Luckily for the show (but unfortunately for me), I've got a lot of time to kill on most days.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I don't think they could milk this into a series. I enjoyed making a murderer but that story had several storylines this one didn't

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
It's scary to think of how many innocent people might be in prison.

If you liked Long Shot, you might want to check out The Confession Tapes, also on Netflix. It's a documentary series that shows the psychology of how and why innocent people sometimes admit to committing crimes they didn't commit. Again, scary stuff.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
It's scary to think of how many innocent people might be in prison.

If you liked Long Shot, you might want to check out The Confession Tapes, also on Netflix. It's a documentary series that shows the psychology of how and why innocent people sometimes admit to committing crimes they didn't commit. Again, scary stuff.
Thanks for the recommendation! I usually only get Saturday nights to watch Netflix. I'll have to check it out

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
If people are too lazy to watch the documentary, here's the gist of it...there are indeed murderers in the stands at Dodger games...just not this specific guy.

Members online