Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Now Batting for Your Tampico Stogies....Night Crew Ep. 59!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Well, lets see, its been a very long weekend. These are just some of the great things that have happened to me since Friday....

Yankees lose game 1 of the ALCS
Yankees lose game 2 of the ALCS
Cubs lose game 1 of the NLCS
Cubs lose game 2 of the NLCS
ECU gets crushed against UCF in their game last night 63-21...not really upsetting, I figured it was coming.
I didn't have a really good showing in fantasy football this weekend. Still have a shot but its a long one to win.

One thing I can say positive is that I really like the new Contenders baseball Draft Picks product that has come out. Opened a little bit and it was a fun rip. Logos or not, its nice to get on card autos of some of the youngsters that are on the way up the ladder.

Check in peeps.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Raiders dropped a heart breaker, pack it in, season is done, rest up Carr I'd like to see 16 full games next year.
I'd like to see longer series in the LCSs but the games have been pretty good at least. I'm still a little fired up that Farrell got booted but I'm moving on.
Solid eBay weekend, wish there would have been bonus bucks because I spent more this weekend than I have in a single weekend in a looong time.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I have to agree abour Farrell being booted. I can't believe he's out. This makes me wonder whether Girardi will be gone when the Yanks get knocked out of the playoffs.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
A live look in at my fantasy football season.
1b70f4d295a6d37c67f699eda19b94dd.jpeg

Members online