Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wall of Sleep- Night Crew 60

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Crusades huh?
sades.jpg

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Yeah I'm around, sort of. Pretty brain dead. Our fair city has an election coming up and I'm working on it...why the hell am I doing this with my life!?!?!? :-(

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Good luck with your ******** Banjar. It seems like each one gets more and more tedious. Hopefully you get out of it what you put in. :p

die-hard_o_967679.jpg

Hey Papa, which Crusades don't you have? (if any??) I am selectively selling off on here.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Crap. You pulled that image from the vintagesnowmobiles listing and posted it a second before my post. Damnit! Electrons passing in the night...

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Haha. That got a chuckle out of me. Politics blows.

Good luck with your ******** Banjar. It seems like each one gets more and more tedious. Hopefully you get out of it what you put in. :p

Hey Papa, which Crusades don't you have? (if any??) I am selectively selling off on here.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Wouldn't it be awesome if Vintagesnowmobiles turned out to be [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] or [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] or someone around here, just trolling everyone for years. :lol:

Members online