Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

••••••••Wednesday Morning Thread••••••••

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. This ALCS is tremendous! Hope the Yankees can pull of the big upset. Saw Gordon Heywards terrible injury last night, pretty gruesome

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Another fun day at work today. Harvest is still rolling, making for some long days. Got home about 9 last night. Granted, that included me stopping at my sister's house to grab some beef since they just got half a beef in and don't need it all. Can't beat getting hamburger for $2.25/pound and a couple of packages of steaks at $2.25/package.
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] I won't be setting up for the virtual card show this time. Just don't have the time with harvest here at work. Thought about trying to sell some game used memorabilia and some other signed baseballs/photos, but not too many guys here would want Twins stuff

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Gonna check out local WM's cards, not updated often, could use a fun rip...

All they really had was Donruss football, which like the baseball is fun. Can't get pic to load to show my results, but they were pretty good. Trubinsky exclusive GU being the hit, with Hunt "Rookies" insert. Should be close to a full set too.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Checking in a lot closer to night crew time today. Long day at work but my post in the Biggio thread makes everything OK! Hope everyone had a great day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts