Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My 2018 Organizational Prospect Lists

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Following the tantrum he was demoted to the GCL, so clearly it was more than just a youthful indiscretion.

Yes sir. I talked to a J City local who said that he walked around like a 10 year All-Star. I got that info from a local about his lack of hustle and big yap. I'm a fan of Perez because the tools are real, but he has to trust the process.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Following the tantrum he was demoted to the GCL, so clearly it was more than just a youthful indiscretion.

He moved form A ball to A ball to work with the Cardinals best hitting coach as well as to spend some time with Jose Oquendo. I guess you could call it a demotion but it isn't exactly being moved from Memphis to Johnson City.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
He moved form A ball to Complex League Rookie Ball to work with the Cardinals best hitting coach as well as to spend some time with Jose Oquendo. I guess you could call it a demotion but it isn't exactly being moved from Memphis to Johnson City.

Fixed. I do. And it was.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
My bad, rookie ball to rookie ball. Not sure why I was thinking A ball.

Call it what you wish. I don't think you're going to find any executive in any organization in MLB that's going to pull 12 names out of the Cardinals prospect pool before they get to Delvin Perez. Dave Stewart might have but he was fired for a reason.

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
J.P. (wanted to let you know of a little typo as an Os fan, should be ADAM Hall)... listed on your list as:

ORIOLES
7)Matt Hall, SS

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Great job JP!
I can't quibble too much with the Jays list.
After the top 4-5 there is a bit of a dropoff talent-wise.
Tom Pannone and Pardinho should be in top 10-15. Pentecost and Tellez should be higher (they dropped for various reasons). Rowdy is still very young for AAA, Pentecost should move up quick if he can stay healthy.
TJ Zeuch should catch up to the other prospects next year. Ryan Gold>Hagen Danner. Is Reese McGuire still in the picture?

TOR Blue Jays
1)Vladimir Guerrero Jr., 3B eta 2019
2)Bo Bichette, SS Dunedin->NH next yr
3)Nate Pearson, RHP Should start in Dunedin
4)Anthony Alford, OF AAA- possible LF in TO if he does well in Spring Training
5)Logan Warmoth, SS Should start in Lansing
6)Ryan Borucki, LHP MLB-AAA next yr
7)Conner Greene, RHP Destined for pen?
8)Sean Reid-Foley, RHP Still very young- in AAA next yr
9)Riley Adams, C Starts again in SS
10)Edward Olivares, OF Dunedin->NH Keep an eye on him.
11)Danny Jansen, C Lots of helium-should be up next year
12)Justin Maese, RHP Hi-A start-->NH
13)Lourdes Gurriel, SS AAA- possible start in TO
14)T.J. Zeuch, RHP Dunedin->NH should move up quick
15)Richard Urena, SS Needs more seasoning->AAA
16)Kevin Vicuna, SS Lots of potential
17)Ryan Noda, 1B/OF Starts in SS-possibly lo-A
18)Max Pentecost, C/1B Needs to stay healthy -behind McGuire in depth chart
19)Hagen Danner, C Very raw-prob start in Bluefield
20)Rowdy Tellez, 1B Starts in AAA - might see some time in TO if he has a good start

Members online