Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Calling Frank Thomas collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justsellingcards

Oct 22, 2017
I have the 1999 UD MVP Gold Script card #45 serial numbered 001/100 stamped on the back. Anyone interested in it before I put it on ebay? Doesn't seem to be many 1999 UD MVP Gold Scrips in general on there. Thank you!

-Adam

justsellingcards

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys, sorry I didn't respond. I honestly have no idea what to ask for the card. I sold off almost all of my Thomas card collection years back, some of them to people I still see on here. Out of all the countless autos and game used cards and what not I sold off, this was one of the few cards I decided to hold on to. Like I said in the original post, I don't see many of the gold sigs out there and I'm not sure what kind of a premium Frank would be bringing and it being 001/100 if people are still paying a premium for that stuff. If anyone wants to message me their opinion and give a fair offer or something, it's theirs. I can also snap a photo at some point if need be, but I retired my scanner I used for all my cards when I was collecting big time. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Members online

Latest posts