Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official FCB "Why does the NFL suck?" thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The President says the NFL sucks now, with ratings down about 6%, because of the kneeling players and a "lack of leadership".

I think it's the crappy play, officiating and replay reviews, and lack of deep, quality teams.

The offensive output yesterday was the lowest in a BYE week since 2001. The Bears won BY 14, with 4 Completions. The Titans/Browns didn't score a TD and 4 others teams didn't either.

Personally, I think the games, in general, have gotten worse the last 3-4 years, but man, it's really noticeable now...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
while I don't mind the NFL suspends someone for being guilty of sexual assult or battery, I do mind that they suspend players not convicted of that. I also don't like that with the NFL supposed to showing that they care for women, they hire a SB halftime performer that sexually assulted a female performer on-stage with him over a decade ago. ;)

The NFL is degrading to nothing but a flag football game played by millionaires. I miss the frequent hard hits but I can see how the NFL is trying to save their bacon in courts by making it look like they care about player safety and concussions.

Members online