Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Joe Girardi and Yankees Part Ways

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I think Girardi made the right choice in discussing things with his family and hopefully that's why he left. Now to choose his successor.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Wasn't his decision, apparently:

“With a heavy heart, I come to you because the Yankees have decided not to bring me back.”—statement from Joe Girardi #Yankees

Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Well that's obviously what happened which means you have to start a thread regarding who you believe should take his place. Without the help of FCB the Yankees organization is going to be lost.

I'll predict that right now. Give me Scranton manager Al Pedrique. 1.) He's coached the Yankees' top rookies: Judge, Sanchez, Bird and Severino just to name a few. 2.) He's won championships. 3. He's an excellent person and a good clubhouse guy. 4.) He'll come cheaper than a Brad Ausmas or Dusty Baker. 5.) He understands the Yankee culture

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Didn't Cora already get a job with the sux?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Alex Cora is the SOX new manager, you had an apparent spelling error FYI. I'm not sure if former middle infielder Joey Cora is in the managerial mix or not, it's funny because I was talking to a friend and called Alex Cora Joey Cora and then realized how much I miss the 90s.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Alex Cora is the SOX new manager, you had an apparent spelling error FYI. I'm not sure if former middle infielder Joey Cora is in the managerial mix or not, it's funny because I was talking to a friend and called Alex Cora Joey Cora and then realized how much I miss the 90s.
I'm older than I realize

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts