Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Joe Girardi and Yankees Part Ways

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Joey Cora is probably best known for controversial this play in game 5 ALDS

I think he wasn't too wide but you be the judge.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i cant believe the yankees havent found a new manager. they really must have wanted Joe gone real bad, not having a replacement in mind.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
i just hate the bs reason of them saying that Joe didnt have a good relationship/didnt connect with players excuse. I dont believe that for a second. Also, i dont wanna see Aaron Boone or Carlos Beltran as my manager. Id actually like Eric Wedge over those 2. Im really not a fan of anyone ive heard mentioned yet

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Carlos Beltran to interview for the position tomorrow, the 6th candidate to do so.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
i think Beltarn would be a good fit with all the young guys.

And I'm just the opposite on that Joey. Yea, he might be a little younger, but if things don't go smoothly, can he still communicate with the young guys and manage accordingly? I'm also a little nervous about a no experience guy taking over. This team is on the brink, and I don't wanna see someone push them the wrong way and set us back

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Carlos knows the game, class act will get much respect in the clubhouse. One thing is for sure they wanted Joe gone. So lets see how this plays out.

Members online

Latest posts