Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Time to play a game. Real or fake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
e60ffa17c3714826c263d26dbe903941.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Regardless of LOA, I would not want that ball/auto in my collection because I would always have doubts.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio

Well, that pretty much seals it! It's a Bobby Brown - Haiti ball plus it passed JSA. I personally would want the sweet spot sig centered. It would be a decent placeholder until a well centered one was found. Maybe Panini will buy it and put it in one of their releases.

Fordman

Last edited:

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
If it has JSA and Steve saying it's real, what more could you want. I'd believe Steve even if it didn't have JSA as well. I do agree with others about the centering, but maybe that'll let you get it for a cheaper price than a more centered example.

Also, pretty nice to be able to just text Steve and get his opinion without having to pay to send it in. ;) We see how you roll.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
If it has JSA and Steve saying it's real, what more could you want. I'd believe Steve even if it didn't have JSA as well. I do agree with others about the centering, but maybe that'll let you get it for a cheaper price than a more centered example.

Also, pretty nice to be able to just text Steve and get his opinion without having to pay to send it in. ;) We see how you roll.

I try and keep as many contacts as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online