Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

night crew 9001

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Whats up night hawks.

Anyone dressing up for Halloween this year? Probably not me, as long as I don't have an ******** when treaters come to the door that counts as a win.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'll be going to work as well. No dress up for me either.

I have to work. Won’t be dressing up.

Well its good none of us are dressing up, apparently every costume is now considered racist :benson: Cosmo shthole magazine warns that white girls shouldn't go as the Princess that's a Pacific Islander. :-|

This is why I can't even troll anymore, because everyone who is serious is now more retarded that me when joking.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
You want to see retarded? Join the Anything Goes section here if you don’t already have access to it.

I looked on the main page, not sure where to find it. Is it like when we trolled so hard with LMMKP that you got banned and the compromise was our own private forum? :lol:

After some thinking I have made a list of all costumes an Irish girl can dress as:

1.Conor McGregor
2.a potato

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I looked on the main page, not sure where to find it. Is it like when we trolled so hard with LMMKP that you got banned and the compromise was our own private forum? :lol:

After some thinking I have made a list of all costumes an Irish girl can dress as:

1.Conor McGregor
2.a potato

Conor is a potato head.

It’s basically just a bunch of idiots wasting their time arguing about politics. It’s funny (and extremely sad) to read. These idiots are always going off on each other and getting triggered over the smallest of things.

They act like what they’re saying actually matters, and will argue for months and months over the same ignorant topics.
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION], give him access.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Conor is a potato head.

It’s basically just a bunch of idiots wasting their time arguing about politics. It’s funny (and extremely sad) to read. These idiots are always going off on each other and getting triggered over the smallest of things.

They act like what they’re saying actually matters, and will argue for months and months over the same ignorant topics.

[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION], give him access.

Is there a 732 post thread on whether a hot dog is a sandwich?

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Ah, I see :lol:

btw... offically Happy Halloween!! :cool:
What is your most strange Halloween memory? I had a time where I was trick or treating with a friend and we went up to this guys porch. . .looked in a big window and he had a urinal installed in his house and was helicoptering. :-|

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Ah, I see :lol:

btw... offically Happy Halloween!! :cool:
What is your most strange Halloween memory? I had a time where I was trick or treating with a friend and we went up to this guys porch. . .looked in a big window and he had a urinal installed in his house and was helicoptering. :-|

I honestly can’t really say that I have any strange Halloween stories. It is my favorite holiday though.

I wish I had a urinal in my house. I live with four girls, and I’m the only one who doesn’t piss on the toilet seat.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It never occurred to me that it was possible until seeing it in a home. I guess a kid I just figured there was a law or something for it to only be in businesses.

I’m the only one who doesn’t piss on the toilet seat.

Sounds like you're living with 3 Lyoto Machida's :lol:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
It never occurred to me that it was possible until seeing it in a home. I guess a kid I just figured there was a law or something for it to only be in businesses.

Sounds like you're living with 3 Lyoto Machida's :lol:

It was satisfying watching the life leave his body on Saturday night.

F*ck him.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Well boys, I'm still up, but not for long. Went trick or treating with my niece and nephew tonight. Cold and windy but good times all around. I also watched the last bit of the WS game 6 later on, drinking beer and eating wings at the bar with my brother. I was hoping the astros would take finish it, but then again how can you be against a game 7. So yeah, it was a good halloween.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well boys, I'm still up, but not for long. Went trick or treating with my niece and nephew tonight. Cold and windy but good times all around. I also watched the last bit of the WS game 6 later on, drinking beer and eating wings at the bar with my brother. I was hoping the astros would take finish it, but then again how can you be against a game 7. So yeah, it was a good halloween.

Sounds like fun. I had no trick or treaters come to the door which was very fun... good to be left alone.

Game 7 should be awesome. I had to stop tattooing the Astros WS champs logo on ass when I realized they weren't going to win. ;)

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Mmmmmm....game 7. I'd rather see the astros win but if the dodgers take it, then OK. That's a nice thing about not really caring about either team - you can sit back and enjoy the drama and the competition. And there's no better stage than world series game 7. I'm there.

No trick or treaters at your place? Bummer. But then again maybe not. I go back and forth from year to year. Some years I'm totally into it with multiple carved pumpkins and candy galore, hoping for masses of kids to show up. Other years I just can't be bothered.

Members online