Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wish you at least had a picture?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
2006 Topps Blue has long been a hot topic- it was a contest set that was suppose to have 10 made but rumors are that only 1 set was actually produced. It was broken up and sold on eBay years ago supposedly, but I have never seen the Lance Niekro either.

I will try to find the thread and bump it up for you.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Thanks for finding that thread. It was both informative and semi-heart breaking at the same time.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Yes, although mine are in the football realm. I do not have photographic evidence that a couple of Quentin Groves cards (not low numbered ones either) even exist.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
2007 UD Premier, I think it was, included printing plates from various UD products. One I saw on ebay was a Grady Sizemore of a card from the Inkredible series of autographs they had in 2006 UD. It quickly sold for a fairly low BIN, and I regret hesitating on it (never was a big fan of plates), and not saving a picture. The thing is, Sizemore wasn't in that set, so it would've been an awesome phantom card that I'd dearly love to add to my collection. Never saw another version, and that original is locked in someone's closet somewhere, I suppose.

num1jrfan

May 19, 2013
2013. Prizm griffey gold # 183.
Iv never seen one been looking for one. I do t think they exist but the company said they do.

Highlightreel31

Feb 3, 2014
Ones I’ve never seen that I wish I could find are
2012 Topps Five Star Dual Auto Book of Josh Hamilton and Nelson Cruz and a 2012 Topps Chrome Atomic Refractors of Nelson Cruz, Yu Darvish and Leonys Martin. Apparently they exist.

Members online