Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************THURSDAY MORNING THREAD 11/2 ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, the factory was shut down for the last couple days for electrical work, so now I get to go in a bit late today...to bad I still feel like $hit, but don’t tell my wife I said that

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I'll sneak in a nap about 10 . need to deal with broke windshield , two air bag recalls ,setting up colon check, water company issue , gas issue , rolling over 401 , playing with twins and mailing ebay sales --- 10 things hope to do 5 LOL

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Congrats Astros

attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

What a great World Series! I was rooting for the dodgers but you gotta give it to the Astros for making it a great series.

All of my teams lost, starting with the Indians < Yankees < Dodgers. Whoever I root for, place your money on the opposite!

Fordman

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Congrats to the Astros' Fans..

MY wife nailed it last night when she said the Dodgers looked flat and were out of it from the get go..
Just looking at the two dugouts during the game, the Astros were excited where the Dodgers looked rejected and had no emotion.. I would have expected at least 1 Dodger to try and rally the players, to get them motivated like the Astros dugout was doing..

Did they say how many fans filled Minute Maid Stadium last night just to watch the game?

Members online

Latest posts