Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew November postseason edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I went and looked at what I thought the best episodes were from the first 7 seasons. After that it would take more time to put a list together because the number of good ones per season expands greatly. none in seasons 1-2. Italics over the top 5

Season 3-Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub, Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery
Season 4-Timmy 2000, Trapper Keeper
Season 5-It Hits the Fan, Cripple Fight, Super Best Friends, Scott Tenorman Must Die, Cartmanland, Here Comes the Neighborhood
Season 6-Asspen, The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers, The Biggest ****** in the Universe, "My Future Self n' Me
Season 7-Krazy Kripples, Fat Butt and Pancake Head, Red Man's Greed, South Park Is Gay!, Casa Bonita, All About Mormons, Raisins

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
hmm .. Biggest ****** doesnt have some of the scenes I thought it did, that one is not top 5. idk what should take its place.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
The imagination land trilogy was fantastic. Fatbeard and Butters' Bottom ***** from season 13. Fun with weapons from season 8 is one of my favorites, make love, not warcraft, season 10. I like all of them, I've watched since it first came on, can't get enough of it.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I don’t remember which episode it was, but the one where they parodied Steve Irwin killed me...

I assume you mean the 2nd time on the show right after he died

southpark_irwin.jpg

For those who didn't see it there was a costume party where you needed to wear one to get in. First he gets denied for having an insensitive costume, then says "no, its really me!" he gets denied because technically theres no costume then. :lol:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I assume you mean the 2nd time on the show right after he died

View attachment 74302

For those who didn't see it there was a costume party where you needed to wear one to get in. First he gets denied for having an insensitive costume, then says "no, its really me!" he gets denied because technically theres no costume then. :lol:

No, it’s been a while, i don’t think i saw that one, I meant the, stick a finger in his butthole one

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online