Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-- 2018 NSCC Thread The National! --

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I don't understand the whole Golden Raffle Ticket Very Important Prize thingy. what the heck? LOL Is it a raffle or did you get something guaranteed or what? Maybe I should stop wondering and start buying.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I don't understand the whole Golden Raffle Ticket Very Important Prize thingy. what the heck? LOL Is it a raffle or did you get something guaranteed or what? Maybe I should stop wondering and start buying.

The raffle is extra. They are going to take a panini vip party pass and raffle it off to the 600 blind boxes. The blind boxes contain hobby boxes, cases, signed memorabilia, autograph tickets at the event and other stuff. They are typically loaded.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Flying out to the national in about 2 hours.

If anyone here would like me to look for cards for them, feel free to message me with specifics and what you would be willing to spend on the item. Would love to be able to help out some fellow collectors here

Dan

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I’m sitting in the registration area next to this weird looking statue if anyone wants to meet up.

Members online