Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA Grades are in Gleyber 1/1 PSA 10, Ernie Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Been sitting on my free grading vouchers for a while while I amassed some better cards to use them on. Had a 1949 Bowman Warren Spahn come back miscut, so will have to find something else to use that one on later. Pretty stoked about the Gleyber. Pulled that from a pack as a redemption when it first came out. Grades were close to where I thought they'd be.

2013 Elite Extra Edition Black Status Die-Cut Autograph 1/1 Gleyber Torres PSA 10
attachment.php

1955 Topps Ernie Banks PSA 5
attachment.php

1959 Topps Ernie Banks PSA 7
attachment.php

1956 Topps Jackie Robinson PSA 1 No creases but small pinhole
attachment.php

1961 Topps Billy Williams PSA 6 Thought it would have a shot at a 7.
attachment.php

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Congrats man, that's some gorgeous looking stuff!

Banks is still SO under-rated IMO. Williams too...

Thanks! Yes he is. Being a Cub fan, I'm half heartedly trying to get a run of Banks' Topps playing days base cards. Got about half of them now. '54, '55, '59, '60, '61, '62, '66, '67.

Whatca want for the Gleyber? $55 dlvd?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Ha! I'm in it for about $7 or so at the moment so that would be a good ROI. It'll be fs at some point in the next few years. Hoping he pulls an Aaron Judge and goes off next year!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Thanks! Yes he is. Being a Cub fan, I'm half heartedly trying to get a run of Banks' Topps playing days base cards. Got about half of them now. '54, '55, '59, '60, '61, '62, '66, '67.

Ha! I'm in it for about $7 or so at the moment so that would be a good ROI. It'll be fs at some point in the next few years. Hoping he pulls an Aaron Judge and goes off next year!
Me too my friend....me too

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards