Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1996 Topps Gallery Photo Gallery/Expressionists Errors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I LOVE error cards and I saw a sheet of them listed on eBay recently that had 1996 Topps Gallery - Photo Gallery Fronts and Expressionists Backs. The Photo Gallery fronts are missing the foil printing while the expressionists backs look complete to me. There are some light surface scratches here and there, but nothing that takes away from them in my opinion...

I haven't seen too many error cards that was comprised of two different subsets from the same release before.

Anyway, I bought and cut up a sheet to keep the Kirby Puckett errors for my personal collection. Before I list these on eBay is anyone interested in the other cards? Take a look at the scans and let me know what you think. This is the first sheet that I've ever cut up myself so the cards aren't perfectly cut. They all have a white boarder and are oversized so you could cut them down to size if you felt the need...

Remember the fronts are from the photo gallery subset and the backs are all from the expressionists subset...

Cal Ripken Jr front with Ken Griffrey Jr. back (slight bending can be seen on the back towards the top)
Frank Thomas front with Carlos Baerga back
Johnny Damon front with Hideo Nomo back
Jeff Conine front with Chipper Jones back
Randy Johnson front with J.T. Snow back
Eddie Murry front with Mike Piazza back
Bobby Bonilla front with Denny Martinez back
David Justice front with Sammy Sosa back
Ken Griffey Jr (with others) front with Randy Johnson back
Roger Clemons front with Mark McGwire back
Albert Belle front with Gary Sheffield back
Colorado Rockies Collage front with Jose Canseco back (Not Available)
Braves celebration front with Tony Gwynn back
Edgar Martinez blank front
Albert Belle blank front
Andres Galarraga blank front
Reggie Sanders blank front
Barry Larkin blank front

1996 Topps 1a.jpg 1996 Topps 1b.jpg

1996 Topps 2a.jpg 1996 Topps 2b.jpg

1996 Topps 3a.jpg 1996 Topps 3b.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts